Our passion for timber dates back to times when it was only a supply of raw material for the owners’ furniture shop which then turned into a trade business and became one of our company’s main products. Over the years, we have both enhance the variety of our timber and our knowledge and experience about timber.
With the same passion passed onto the latter generations, we still work hard to supply distinguished quality timber at reasonable prices. And we are equally sensitive about supplying wood which are obtained from well-managed forests and produced with no harm to the environment or human health.
Our timber products main division is as softwood and hardwood; we supply many different dimensions and try to meet every need of the market with a big stock available through the year. As much as we try to keep our website updated about our availabilities, we advise you to contact us via phone to get more information about the available stock for timber.
- Most dense and rigid
- More durable than softwood
- More expensive than softwood
- From broadleaved/flowering trees such as Oak, Maple and Walnut
- Mostly used for high quality furniture, decks, floowing etc.
- Frequently used as building materials
- Comes from evergreen trees such as Pine, Cedar and Spruce
- Despite the name, it is strong and easy to work with
- Used by carpenters, cabinet makers, furniture makers etc
- Softwood trees grow more quickly than hardwood trees
- Hardwoods are denser than softwood